[rpd] [Board-Discuss] RPD appeal committee

Andrew Alston Andrew.Alston at liquidtelecom.com
Wed Jul 12 07:45:42 UTC 2017

Oh and sorry - another point - the appeal process says I have to file with the committee within 2 weeks of the alleged incident - if I have to submit via the board first - this changes the stipulated time frames and makes them much shorter.

Why? Because if I think things through and decide on the last day of that period that I have intent to file - and then inform the board - the committee will not be constituted in time for the appeal to reach them in the stipulated time period - where as had I sent directly to a standing committee it would have.

So - is the board prepared to commit to appointing a committee within 6 hours notice? Anything else would prejudice the rights as stipulated in the CPM

Andrew