[rpd] Last Call for "AFPUB-2016-GEN-001-DRAFT-04 - Internet Number Resources Review by AFRINIC"

Bill Woodcock woody at pch.net
Wed Jul 12 07:02:22 UTC 2017

> Thanks for this Bill. I read the positions different but I will let the affected members make their own case.

Indeed, if I’ve misinterpreted anyone’s position, my apologies.  In several cases it wasn’t clear to me, and I guessed as best I was able, or put them in the third “not clear” category.

> I just wanted to point out that this count does not reflect those who raised issues that were addressed in the course of the proposal updates.

Nor anyone who spoke for or against it at the meetings where it’s been discussed, nor the previous three drafts.

                                -Bill