[rpd] Updated version of policy proposal (IPv4 Soft Landing BIS - Ver. 5)

Jackson Muthili jacksonmuthi at gmail.com
Tue Jul 4 14:58:01 UTC 2017

+1

I fully support this new proposal in as written. No single idea will
meet 100% everyone's need but from the grand scheme of things the
proposal assures fair distribution of the last /8 and this is what the
continent needs NOW.

As I stated at the start I call upon chairs of the working group to
kickstart the procedure of speeding up the approval of this proposal
through the appropriate provision of PDP.