[rpd] Last Call for "AFPUB-2016-GEN-001-DRAFT-04 - Internet Number Resources Review by AFRINIC"

Tutu Ngcaba pan.afrikhan at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 16:05:24 UTC 2017

On 27 Jun 2017 4:42 p.m., "Lu Heng" <h.lu at anytimechinese.com> wrote:

Hi

On 27 June 2017 at 21:28, Boubakar Barry <boubakarbarry at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Jun 27, 2017 at 1:21 PM, Lu Heng <h.lu at anytimechinese.com>

Internet have changed many things here in AFRICA, including political
landscape and giving people much more free speech rights, *I believe the
future IPv6 direct deployment in AFRICAN continent will make AFRICA the
most advanced continent on the planet, without needing dealing with this
legacy IPv4 addresses.*

IPv6 shall require the IPv4 also to be doing the configurations in order to
have the IPv6 working together until the IPv4 is not needed. This is
important for you to know bra. did you think african people do not thino or
what  bra.

While other continent have the problem of the legacy investment, in AFRICA,
many thing haven't started yet, so* it is one of only place on earth we are
able to start flash in IPv6, seriously, bankrupting AFRICAN registry for
the not so important legacy space, is really not worth it.*

so this is about this bankrupsy you are afraid the afrinis shall be. if the
ipv4 is legacy and not important why you are afraid. why you think if
review makes some ip address returned and it will not be given to other
people. did you not see afrinic ipv4 addresa not available soon and maybe
some people with the idle ip address can return to the afrinic to give the
onea who will be on waiting list. how will afrinic be bankrupt when there
shall always be need.

and why you say this ipv4 is legacy when it is still important today even
tomorrow to support this ipv6 transitioning process.

the IPv6 is poorly distribited today in our Africa you must know this. And
the Afrinic people maybe they dont care about this IPv6 ip addresses or
they didnt do the work properly. did they even success in this the
trainings the conducted all time. they waste money you know. how come not
so many people using the ipv6 like in Africa but the are so many in america
and europeam using. the Afrinic must look.into this issue seriously also.

Best Regards,
Tutu Ngcaba