[rpd] Last Call for "AFPUB-2016-GEN-001-DRAFT-04 - Internet Number Resources Review by AFRINIC"

Chevalier du Borg virtual.borg at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 14:19:36 UTC 2017

> What you said about the resource might be true 300 years ago, but not
> today.

😏😏😏😏😏

Google "Galamsay"

> The westerners, because we work harder than westerners, we welcome foreign
> investment, yes, company like NIKE or adidas setup countless factory in
> China and making huge amount of money, but also because of their
> investment, we have road, we have infrastructure, we start to develop.

Some of we know legitimate Chinese company invest in Africa (real
investment)  longterm. Those we will protect, always. But they are also
shady ones and not hard to identify.

> Africa today has the true opportunities to start flash with IPv6 and not
> repeating mistake of IPv4 in which many other countries has made in past
> years, if I ware you, I will stand by it and work hard to make AFRICA the
> no.1 internet continent on the planet, so in the future, not only every
> AFRICAN have access to the IPv6 internet, but you also teach the rest of
> the world how IPv6 works, that is a future you should grab on.

+100.
Also, African deploying IPv6 don't mean we should not try to stop plunder
of African resource. That the real issue here. Is this policy the answer? I
don't know.

--
Borg le Chevalier