[rpd] Last Call for "AFPUB-2016-GEN-001-DRAFT-04 - Internet Number Resources Review by AFRINIC"

Lu Heng h.lu at anytimechinese.com
Tue Jun 27 14:10:50 UTC 2017

Hi Tutu:

If you not familiar with AFRINIC staff, my request and my resource usage
are one of the most audited one in AFRINIC, if not the most audited one.

So for me, there is nothing to worry about ourselves.

We worry about AFRINIC, not only because we are paying the most membership
fees, but also because of we deeply care about it.

What you said about the resource might be true 300 years ago, but not today.

China was poorer than most AFRICAN country 30 years ago, and today, even
though per capita we still not rich, but we have became the world's number
one economy.

Who made us the no.1 economy?

The westerners, because we work harder than westerners, we welcome foreign
investment, yes, company like NIKE or adidas setup countless factory in
China and making huge amount of money, but also because of their
investment, we have road, we have infrastructure, we start to develop.

It's same thing in today's AFRICA, you have to let the investor making
money in order for them to invest even more money.

The global economy require an open market, and China has proven that, even
you are poor country, as long as you work hard, you can still open door and
win over those from the west.

Africa today has the true opportunities to start flash with IPv6 and not
repeating mistake of IPv4 in which many other countries has made in past
years, if I ware you, I will stand by it and work hard to make AFRICA the
no.1 internet continent on the planet, so in the future, not only every
AFRICAN have access to the IPv6 internet, but you also teach the rest of
the world how IPv6 works, that is a future you should grab on.

On 27 June 2017 at 21:59, Tutu Ngcaba <pan.afrikhan at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 27 Jun 2017 4:05 p.m., "Lu Heng" <h.lu at anytimechinese.com> wrote:
>
>  More foreigner in the continent, for investment opportunities means more
> job and better life for every one live and breath here.
>

> Ooh LU my brother.
>
> why this Big faaaaaaaat fat lie. Did you read history of Africa?
>
> this is not true if they foreigner rob africa of all the natural resorces
> to build europe countries and china itself. they used some weak africans
> who were greedy.
>
> did you read the book by the Proffessor called Dambisa Moyo from zambia
> about "WINNER TAKE ALL". Please do go begin to read.
>
> actually foreigner take everything so that they could develop their
> countries not our motherland Africa, since already they took everything for
> 300 years.
>
> now even the invisible IP addresses resources which is important to have
> internet, who knows if taken too bra.
>
> when you are coming from outside of Africa to have business of internet in
> Africa and you shall refuse to support review of the Afrinic IP address
> given to you for the usability in Africa then what does this meant.???
>
> You tell us Lu.
>
> Best Regards,
> Tutu Ngcaba

Kind regards.