[rpd] Last Call for "AFPUB-2016-GEN-001-DRAFT-04 - Internet Number Resources Review by AFRINIC"

Tutu Ngcaba pan.afrikhan at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 12:09:01 UTC 2017

Brother Bastien

Welcome to Africa and  the chinatelecom too.

I read your emails and i see point of too expensive to do this reviews
process.

but if the legal shall claim it shall be expensive and some people already
asked  the board members shall travels and others shall always use the
money to do the traveling and they waste it and they will not produce
report of the benefit to this Afrinic after rhey shall sleep in hotels and
eat the food.

Maybe this money shall be used to review the ip address as some people
maybe not ising the ip address and they can return to be given to others
when no ipv4 is there. this means internet developing shall continue.

some rich people will have the food in their home yet other people will die
of the hunger in some africa countries. this people with the food can give
the ones with nothing food instead of the food get spoilt and they shall
throw away and they live the other to died.

Best Regards,
Tutu Ngcaba