[rpd] AFPUB-2016-GEN-001-DRAFT-04 - Internet Number Resources Review by AFRINIC

Arnaud AMELINA amelnaud at gmail.com
Thu Jun 15 09:41:26 UTC 2017

Yes, indeed the inclusion seems embarrassing, more so since S. Moonesamy was
elected recently, but should sit only from 1st July according to
https://www.afrinic.net/en/about/bod .  The date from which he can avail
himself of being a member of the Board.

The community to which he sings that he is a member of the board is the
same which supported his candidacy and elected him there.

Even if the board members are allowed to contribute on the different lists
they must make use of that  right with caution and responsibly

Arnaud

Regards