[rpd] AFPUB-2016-GEN-001-DRAFT-04 - Internet Number Resources Review by AFRINIC

sm+afrinic at elandsys.com sm+afrinic at elandsys.com
Wed Jun 14 18:23:47 UTC 2017

Hi Ish,
At 09:57 14-06-2017, Ish Sookun wrote:
>I understand what you are trying to do by writing that in your emails
>but the inclusion almost every time appears annoying. There could more
>subtle ways to inform that you are not speaking on behalf of Afrinic.

As I mentioned in my previous email, there may be a conflict of
interest.  Is it better to be disclose that when it may be relevant
or to add an email disclaimer in every email?  My preference is the former.

The alternative (re. not speaking on behalf ...") is for me not to
comment on any public mailing list which is related to Afrinic
Ltd.  I am okay with doing that as it would be less work for me.

Regards,
S. Moonesamy