[rpd] Withdrawal of Soft Landing SD Proposal

Ismail Settenda ismail at tispa.or.tz
Wed May 31 11:06:12 UTC 2017

Dear all,

I herald the efforts of the authors of the soft landing SD proposal and
commend you on listening to the request of the members/community.

I would further like to urge the authors of IPv4 Soft Landing-BIS proposal
to adopt into or update their proposal to include the amendments from IPv4
Soft Landing SD.

I personally agreed with both however pushing a dual agenda seemed to
distract us from the danger of the depletion of these resources and is
therefore detracting us from the objective of implementing a contemporary
soft landing policy.

Best regards

--
Ismail M. Settenda | PGP DD5470CE