[rpd] Soft Landing SD Proposal

Mark Elkins mje at posix.co.za
Wed May 31 09:19:14 UTC 2017

This Policy (Soft Landing SD Proposal) *IS* a policy of common ground.

It would seem the authors of the IPv4 Soft Landing-BIS Proposal either
missed this accidentally or did so on purpose. I suspect the latter -
and that they are unwilling to compromise.

mje at posix.co.za       Tel: +27.128070590  Cell: +27.826010496