[rpd] Where to report errors/bugs in CPM?

David Hilario d.hilario at laruscloudservice.net
Thu May 18 06:02:34 UTC 2017

Hi,

Who is in charge for the edition and correction of the CPM?
http://www.afrinic.net/library/policies/1829-afrinic-consolidated-policy-manual

Going through it it seems that some of the mentions of "see section X"
are referring to the initial policy documents section numbers and not
the revised CPM section numbers,

Example from current CPM:

>7.6.1 Using ASNs for LIRs network
>
>Assignments to ISPs that will use the ASN in their own network are subject to >the following terms:
>
>The requesting ISP is responsible for maintaining the registration described in >Section 8.

Section 8 is in the CPM is "8.0 “Abuse” Contact Information"

While the original policy document was about "registration", which in
CPM becomes section 7.7
There are a few more places on the CPM that refers to incorrect sections.

Should I send these fixes here on RDP list or directly to the whom is
responsible for the CPM editing.

David Hilario

IP Manager

Larus Cloud Service Limited

p: +852 29888918  m: +359 89 764 1784
f: +852 29888068
a: Flat B5, 11/F, TML Tower, No.3 Hoi Shing Road, Tsuen Wan, HKSAR
w: laruscloudservice.net/uk
e: d.hilario at laruscloudservice.net