[rpd] Staff & Legal Assessements on "Internet Numbers review by AFRINIC"'s Proposal

Arnaud AMELINA amelnaud at gmail.com
Fri May 12 16:32:30 UTC 2017

Hi Co-Chairs, Dear community,

After reading and analyzing the staff analysis, we realized that it was
totally different from the first staff analysis. Then a question came to
mind, why a new staff analysis for the same policy, even though all updates
are made to address the old staff analysis and discussions on the PDPWG.

Perhaps Arsene is confused because this should have come as an update from
the Co-chairs on the rpd, not the authors

Regards

Arnaud