[rpd] Anti-Shutdown (AFPUB-2017-GEN-001-DRAFT-01)

Ben Roberts Ben.Roberts at liquidtelecom.com
Fri May 5 06:08:46 UTC 2017

Ish,
Thanks for comment.  The first instance sounds like it should be covered under the definition of Internet shutdowns.

The second issue seems more like a dispute over the delegation of second level TLD resources and is more complex in nature and we would not seek to intervene in that.

We are looking closely on how to improve the definition of internet shutdown and hope to make some proposal amendments.

Thank you for your support.

Kind Regards
Ben