[rpd] New subscriptions to the RPD list

Ernest ernest at afrinic.net
Thu Apr 20 08:38:35 UTC 2017

We received a request below from a community member asking for the
number of new subscribers to the rpd at afrinic.net mailing list since
1st April 2017.

We thought this information may be useful to everyone.

There were 43 new subscribers since 01 April 2017 to-date.

Trend:
------
Jan: 2
Feb: 4
Mar: 2
Apr: 43

We plan to publish statistics pertaining to all our mailing lists
in the future.