[rpd] Proposal Update received: IPv4 Soft Landing-bis

Tutu Ngcaba pan.afrikhan at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 19:29:29 UTC 2017

Hello again brother Dewole,

So it means the IP address will not get finished in time for others to also
get something. This means its a good thing and also IPv6 is there.

I read another proposal it says some people which the Afrinic given the IP
addresses not using them fully. This means a lot more IPs is there and
shall be given to others who need some IP.

So the softlanding will keep some the IP address to exhaust slowly but i
think every person will come to get immediately and finish it?

Ok how will the Afrinic make more money when the IPv4 is finish?

Sorry if i ask to many questions bra...

Best Regards,

Tutu Ngcaba
Kwazulu Techno Hubs