[rpd] New Policy Proposal - "Anti-Shutdown (AFPUB-2017-GEN-001-DRAFT-01)"

Alan Barrett alan.barrett at afrinic.net
Fri Apr 14 08:26:18 UTC 2017

> On 13 Apr 2017, at 18:50, Badru Ntege <badru.ntege at nftconsult.com> wrote:
>>
>> Can a policy proposal author conduct a media interview?  I don't see why not.  I also don’t see why you are asking me.
>
> Initial question was GC or CEO my misguided assumption being that those two entities could be the best to offer guidance on such an issue.  You responded and thus I responded too.
>
> Maybe being the highest ranking officer you can tell me who to ask such questions in future

OK, I don’t know why you need to ask anybody about whether or not the authors of policy proposals may conduct media interviews.  I would have thought that the obvious answer was “yes”.

However, if there is some aspect of the policy development process that is not clear, I suggest that you ask either the PDWG chairs, or the RPD list as a whole.

Alan Barrett