[rpd] New Policy Proposal - "Anti-Shutdown (AFPUB-2017-GEN-001-DRAFT-01)"

Tutu Ngcaba pan.afrikhan at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 09:25:21 UTC 2017

As you can see this issue not only in our Africa.

Can the Afrinic steer this discussion across a wider community.

This is not a policy issue, its a hot topical issue that is beyond even
draconic policy proposal as one of the Authors said.

May the Authors widthraw the harsh proposal and let the Afrinic lead and
engage entire african community through mailing lists like community
discuss and africann as this lists will engage everyone and encourage a
multistakeholder wider discussion.

Best Regards,

Tutu Ngcaba
Kwazulu Techno Hubs