[rpd] New Policy Proposal - "Anti-Shutdown (AFPUB-2017-GEN-001-DRAFT-01)"

Kris Seeburn seeburn.k at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 04:51:27 UTC 2017

Hi Badru

Thanks I have to say I agree with you. As pointed before I appreciate the thought and the feeling that something needs to be done but I am not in personal favor of the actions presented in the policy.

We should be able to find alternatives to how we look at this but if you look at my views I am not encouraging the actions proposed but t sure we need to find a way of balance somewhere in between.

That's my take on the situation or policy presented. I am for the thinking that has gone in but am not quite totally for the section which proposes hard actions. I fell we can as community find something that tackles the situation but in a more hard but gentlemen way that does not put afrinic as a policing position.

All I* are working towards freedom and net neutrality as an outset. So am sure we can find and fix the actions and be open minded to our decisions.

So again am partly in support go the policy more so to the ideology but the actions proposed does not help anyone long term. But am sure the community will strike a good balance.

Kris