[rpd] New Policy Proposal - "Anti-Shutdown (AFPUB-2017-GEN-001-DRAFT-01)"

Bram Fudzulani bram.fudzulani at angledimension.com
Wed Apr 12 19:32:51 UTC 2017

In as much as I am an advocate of internet for everyone, this policy has far reaching consequences on AFRINIC core values and objectives.

On a side note any RIR currently pursuing the same policy? What are the lessons learned from those already having suh a policy in place? Otherwise imposing such policies on governments would be working against a multistakeholder model around internet governance.

Best Regards
Bram

Sent from my iPhone