[rpd] New Policy Proposal - "Anti-Shutdown (AFPUB-2017-GEN-001-DRAFT-01)"

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 10:02:25 UTC 2017

Hi Mukom,

Understood, i raised this point because i am aware of the fact that it has
not been easy to get the Afrinic Government working group going and this
could be a great area of engaging this group since most of the shutdowns
can be attributed to lack of knowledge by key actors and sheer ignorance.
As a key stakeholder it would be  great idea to include them in this
conversation. The proposal is well intentioned but the outcome might be in
the interest of proponents of Internet shutdowns.

Regards