[rpd] Report of the Soft Landing isuue

Honest Ornella GANKPA honest1989 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 26 17:23:50 UTC 2017

So there is nothing that says chairs cannot edit policies. Furthermore
editing is different from authoring AND (editing) an administrative task
which is under the scope of chairs' reponsibilities.

Anyway this is not a big issue, as anyone can act as editor as long as
 community has consensus  on the enough points to move forward the
proposal. Let's not spend too much time  here and delay the progress more...

Best regards

Honest Ornella GANKPA