[rpd] We are a community (was Re: Last Call for "AFPUB-2016-V4-003-DRAFT03")

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 02:15:31 UTC 2017

FWIW, I really think it's strange (and quite a concern perhaps) that there
was no reaction from the community on the sad news about Dewole's spouse
that was shared by Ernest.

As a community, I believe that we should be concerned about one another
(especially about those who volunteer to serve this community in leadership
positions). I hope that a number of people have reached out to Dewole
personally.

Once again, my condolences to Dewole and family

Regards

On 9 Feb 2017 15:00, "Ernest" <ernest at afrinic.net> wrote:

SamiSalih wrote on 07/02/2017 21:06:
> Dear Serg, Noah, and AfriNIC Community,
>
> The PDWG meeting has been responded from the last month , we
> will post our decision by the next week.

As an update to Sami's mail above - co-chairs were meant to meet and
do final report on this on 25 Jan - which was postponed due to the
untimely death of Dewole's spouse. An update will be communicated
after the next teleconf, scheduled Monday 13 Jan 2017

regards,
ernest.