[rpd] Policy Session Presentation

SamiSalih sami at ntc.gov.sd
Mon Nov 28 19:37:29 UTC 2016

Dear AfriNIC PDWG Members,

Greetings,

Please find the attached document containing the presentation of our policy session,

For the seek of good performance we summarize the RPD discussion in each proposal and we classified contribution in (Arguments in Favour) and (Arguments Against),

I couldn't make it physically to Mauritius, instead I will participate remotely via interactive electronics system.

We hope we achieve a very good meeting with constructive discussion.

Sincerely,

Sami Salih

for/AfriNIC PDWG Co-Chairs