[rpd] Changes to the Draft Policies

SamiSalih sami at ntc.gov.sd
Mon Nov 21 08:10:36 UTC 2016

Dear PDWG members,

A friendly reminder to all policy proposal authors and contributors that according to 3.4.2 of the Consolidated Policy Manual, we have about a day for any modification to draft policies that are to be considered at the next Public Policy Meeting.

See http://www.afrinic.net/library/policies/251-policy-development-process-in-the-afrinic-service-region-afpub-2010-gen-005

To ensure that we are working with a stable version, draft policies for consideration may not be modified within a week of the meeting.

Please ensure further updates or contributions (if any) are submitted before 10:00 (UTC +4) November 22.

Thank you.
PDWG Co-Chairs