[rpd] Summary of proposals: IPv4 Runout Management

Andrew Alston Andrew.Alston at liquidtelecom.com
Tue Nov 8 19:38:13 UTC 2016

For the record,

The video archives a.) do not show the number of people supporting b.) they do not show the number of people supporting who only support with amendment c.) they DO show at my count at least 25 objections to the current policy, and a policy that has 25 valid objections by the definition of consensus *has not reached consensus*

Please go and watch those videos – I just did, carefully.

Andrew