[rpd] Summary of proposals: IPv4 Runout Management

Boubakar Barry boubakarbarry at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 19:38:00 UTC 2016

On Tue, Nov 8, 2016 at 7:25 PM, Noah <noah at neo.co.tz> wrote:

> On 8 Nov 2016 22:18, "Mark Elkins" <mje at posix.co.za> wrote:
> >

> > > No need to replay the archives, i was in Gaborone and i can attest that
> > > it had good support just that it was sent back to the mailing list for
> > > further delibaration which was fishy.
> >
> > Fishy???
> >
> > I was in Gaborone and beg to differ.
> >

> Yes Fishy and i stand by my assessment.
>
> I was in Gaborone too and there are video achives on Afrinic media...
>
> I can recall that many people in the room were quite surprised at the
decision of the co-chairs to send back the proposal to the list for further
discussion.
This has actually generated a long debate on the list on how to determine
consensus.

But this was the co-chairs decision and so should it be.

This said, the important thing now is to make constructive input so that
the authors can work on an updated version for us to move forward.

Boubakar