[rpd] Statistics on IPV4 allocation in Africa as of 2016

Amreesh Phokeer amreesh at afrinic.net
Fri Aug 26 08:23:33 UTC 2016

Hi Mukom,

Thanks for your suggestions. There are many way to go around it and predictive modelling
based on longitudinal data/indicators can certainly help. It can also help classifying network operators
into groups (very unlikely, unlikely, likely, very likely) to deploy IPv6 based on data we
have collected using mixed-methods techniques (measurements and surveys).

AFRINIC can then maybe tailor its IPv6 course delivery to the different target group.

Regards,
Amreesh