[rpd] Policy Proposal Update - IPv4 Soft Landing-bis

Jackson Muthili jacksonmuthi at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 06:26:25 UTC 2016

Mark

Of course large, small, poor rich is all semantics - from context or
this discussion we are talking large and small block of IPv4 addresses
and those companies that can get them. What is a large block in my
view? Your view may vary but at this stage of IPv4 depletion anything
bigger than /16 is large. Because it can potentially serve 256 small
ISPs where small block is /24. AfriNIC also categorized those tiers
already for us on its website.

Semantics aside you very well know what I mean.