[rpd] Policy Proposal Update - IPv4 Soft Landing-bis

Christopher Mwangi christopher.mwangi at liquidtelecom.com
Fri Aug 26 06:24:04 UTC 2016

>you can choose to bury your head in sand in pretence. it does not take away the issue.

I fully comprehend the implications of not having policies in place in an environment with scarce resources  and the potential abuse of  such resources, and that I make this contribution as a member of same community you are in, albeit with some different background and hence the difference in opinion,  but certainly sharing the same end goal , that shouldn’t count as burying head in sand. Let us be objective .

Christopher