[rpd] Statistics on IPV4 allocation in Africa as of 2016

Ojikah Celestine celestineojikah at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 23 07:11:57 UTC 2016

Thanks Tamon,This buttresses my earlier position that the way forward is not to wait until we have all the answers but to be willing to learn as we go along. Just because there are no deadlines on v6 adoption worldwide does not mean that the African community must continue to play safe while the rest of the world is moving forward.AFRINIC is already doing a great job through capacity building in empowering the community and getting them to begin so we don't really have much excuses.