[rpd] Statistics on IPV4 allocation in Africa as of 2016

Ojikah Celestine celestineojikah at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 22 07:04:12 UTC 2016

AFRINIC may not wade the big stick on v6 adoption but it is imperative that we don't just focus on the short term gains alone by still demanding v4 addresses, as such LIR's and major operators should begin v6 adoption and focus less on v4 for the medium to long term gain and for the overall best interest of the African community.