[rpd] Fwd: [AFRINIC-Announce] Adopting the Consolidated Policy Manual

Ernest ernest at afrinic.net
Fri Aug 12 15:43:30 UTC 2016

FYI

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: [AFRINIC-Announce] Adopting the Consolidated Policy Manual
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2016 17:05:21 +0400
From: AFRINIC Communication <comm-announce at afrinic.net>
To: announce at afrinic.net

Dear Colleagues,

The Consolidated Policy Manual is a single document where all
currently active policies (implemented) have been moved and
integrated to make it easier for community members to look up and
read through active policy, as well as eliminate complexity in the
policy update process.

 The latest version is available at
http://afrinic.net/en/community/policy-development/1831-consolidated-policy-manual

 We shall transition from the current system of individual policy
documents to the CPM on 15 September 2016. After this date, all
individual implemented policies shall be archived, and the PDWG
co-chairs will work with authors of currently open policy proposals
to align their content with the newly adopted CPM.

 We would like to encourage community members to browse the CPM at
the above url and point out any issues or improvements by using the
comments section at the bottom of the document, or directly on
rpd[at]afrinic.net

AFRINIC Communication