[rpd] [members-discuss] Thoughts and introspection

Andrew Alston Andrew.Alston at liquidtelecom.com
Mon Jul 18 12:41:24 UTC 2016

Hi Paulos,

Just for clarification purposes.  Before sending the email to the community, there was also request for direct engagement sort with several individuals.

I will continue to seek direct engagement where possible, however, the offer to engage is still there for the whole community, and I am hoping that beyond just the engagement I am inviting, that others will also read the contents of the email, and choose to have their own one on one engagements between themselves and others they have conflict with.  Let us not make this about specific people, this is about how the community as a whole engages with each other, both one on one, and in groups and based on all the divisions I referred to in my mail.  Fixing the position I see us in now, will never be solved by one individual, it will take a collective effort between numerous parties.

Andrew