[rpd] Draft inbound policy

Sander Steffann sander at steffann.nl
Fri Jun 17 16:24:29 UTC 2016

Hi,

> Since RIPE policy chair is also on this list, it will be interesting to hear views from other region on the one way transfer policy.
>
> It clearly not fair, but so is many international policies, in which taken care of less developed country than the one already highly advanced, in which in my view it is another standard of fair.
>
> But again, would be interesting to see the policy compatibility with other inter region transfer policy.

Without stating any opinion on the current policy proposal I can say that it would be compatible with the RIPE IPv4 policy. Address space may be re-allocated to another resource holder who is a member of an RIR that allows transfers. If AFRINIC allows inbound transfers then RIPE allows outbound transfers.

Cheers,
Sander