[rpd] Statistics on IPV4 allocation in Africa as of 2016

Mark Tinka mark.tinka at seacom.mu
Fri Jun 17 06:24:13 UTC 2016

On 16/Jun/16 14:15, Andrew Alston wrote:

> c.)     If you want to do 6to4 your options are again, highly
> limited.  XR requires very specific line cards, IOS Classic in a LOT
> of the devices has no support whatsoever and it is supported in XE,
> but the XE boxes don’t scale

I think I've seen you mention this before, and I am as curious now as I
was when I first read it.

The ASR1000 platform (which is where IOS XE is used the most in a
service provider environment) is a very scalable piece of kit, with a
broad portfolio; unless there is a specific issue you are struggling
with that is not immediately obvious to me.

Mark.