[rpd] Board Composition

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Thu May 5 19:30:03 UTC 2016

Viv,

Thank you for your considered response.

I am pretty much in thorough agreement with you.

More importantly, however, I wanted to see the community consider the question and come to an intentional decision on the matter rather than wait for something to go wrong and then react.

I do not have a specific preference regarding what conclusion the community arrives at, but rather want to see that the community deliberates over the subject. I believe that has been achieved and I get the impression that most of the community is in agreement with your position below (though it has been stated many different ways with varying levels of passion).

Owen