[rpd] RPD Digest, Vol 116, Issue 22

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Wed May 4 17:32:34 UTC 2016

Ali,

While I agree that Andrew’s user-interface could use some serious polishing and that he does tend to be a source of polemic, I have never doubted that he was striving in what he perceived as the best interests of AfriNIC.

I don’t always agree with him (though often I do) and I usually don’t get as overtaken by passion as he tends to, nor do I have the stamina to shout as loud or as long as he does. But I still always believe that his heart is in the right place.

It’s not like I don’t make my share of mis-steps and social blunders as well.