[rpd] Board Composition

Kyle Spencer kyle at stormzero.com
Wed May 4 07:45:04 UTC 2016

Hi all,

Watching from the sidelines.

I believe it is important to prevent organizational capture, and that
minimalist rules should be implemented in order to address this
vulnerability without being overly restrictive.

In other words, enact rules that prevent a crisis while otherwise allowing
for as much flexibility as possible.

For example, after deliberation, it might be agreed by the community that
two members from the same organization is allowable (i.e. is not a
potentially fatal threat to the governance model) but not three.

Regards,
Kyle Spencer