[rpd] Board Composition

Dawda Jatta dawda.jatta at utg.edu.gm
Tue May 3 17:52:20 UTC 2016

I totally agree with Andrew's view.
On the other hand, Owen too has a valid point. Currently there might not be
conflict of interest when it comes to the point Owen raised but might
surface in the future. But I think the reason why the seat is called
"independent" is to give opportunity to capable people who could not make
it because of demographic restriction. I think putting restriction would
defeat its purpose. Since power belongs to the community, let the community
decides who to elect.