[rpd] AFPUB-2016-V4-002-DRAFT02

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 11:49:20 UTC 2016

Dear members,

This is just to inform that the policy was also published on the website:

http://afrinic.net/en/community/policy-development/policy-proposals/1623-soft-landing-overhaul

Regards
Seun & Sami - PDWG Co-Chairs

<http://goog_1872880453>seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng
<seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng>*

Bringing another down does not take you up - think about your action!