[rpd] 2. How to mesure performance of afrinic board (Chevalier du Borg)

Chevalier du Borg virtual.borg at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 04:19:58 UTC 2015

> Can we move this to members discuss where it belongs?

Moving it to member-discuss automatically exclude community from that
discussion. So member-discuss (which i assume is only for member) is
NOT where this belongs. Unless you are saying the board is answer only
to member and not community.

> This is not a discussion of resource policy.
>
> The purpose of the rpd list is: Discussions about Internet Number Resource
> Allocation Policies in the African region take place here.

true. unfortunately, this is only mailing list that is not close to
member only and that I believe community voice is shared.

by the way, if there's anyone from afrinic on this list, i subscribe
to the community-discuss mailing list 2 week ago and up till now i
have no reponse, no acknowledgement of success or failure.

> Mike

Borg le Chevalier