[rpd] 2. How to mesure performance of afrinic board (Chevalier du Borg)

Chevalier du Borg virtual.borg at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 06:18:02 UTC 2015

<gnonkoto.patrick at artci.ci>:
> Comment mesurer les performances du Board d'AFRINIC ?
> Pour ma part, je pense que les actions menées par chacun des membres du Board devraient être les indicateurs de performance.

What are example of this actions?

i - board meeting attendance record? (tell us how committed they are to service)
ii - voting record? (tell us what their interest is)
iii - ??
iv - ??

> En ce sens qu'il y a dificit de communication entre les membres du Board et le reste de la Communauté.

what kind of information would community like to see? (I will like to
see more informations and data that give me good indication that the
board is operating well)