[rpd] To the Attention of the Chairman of AfriNIC Board

Marcus K. G. Adomey madomey at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 3 14:12:30 UTC 2015

Dear Chairman,

I have attached the two financial reports of November 16, 2015 and November 24, 2015. These two financial reported were downloaded from AfriNIC website. The second version is downloaded on December 2, 2015 at 8pm.

During my questioning the AUTHENTICITY and the CREDIBILITY of the current document, you drove me away from the microphone and you have CATEGORICALLY stated that the document is signed.

Kindly check the two documents and tell me where they are signed.

You have misled the community, I request an unqualified apology from you.

Regards

Marcus