[rpd] Fwd: resignation from pdwg

Chevalier du Borg virtual.borg at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 17:56:22 UTC 2015

So that these does not set some kinds of precedent.

Barry. PDWG co-chair does NOT reports to CEO nor Chairman of the
Board. You were not appointed by them. Your resignation must come from
directly to the PDWG and not through them.

Thanks for you service to the community so far. Wish you very best

On 2 December 2015 at 17:44, Alan Barrett <alan.barrett at afrinic.net> wrote:
> Dear community,
>
> Here’s a copy of the email message that Barry Macharia sent yesterday afternoon.
>
> Alan Barrett
>
>> Begin forwarded message:
>>
>> From: Barry Macharia <barry.macharia at me.com>
>> Subject: resignation from pdwg
>> Date: 1 December 2015 17:32:30 +0100
>> To: sunday.folayan at afrinic.net, Alan Barrett <alan.barrett at afrinic.net>
>>
>> Afternoon Gentlemen
>>
>> Due to other circumstance beyond my control work related i don't think i will manage this position of PDWG -CO chair any more
>> Duty calls and with this in mind kindly take this as my resignation notice with immediate effect 2nd  dec 2015
>>
>> Thank you and the community for giving me  the chance to serve this community, will consider the position in the future
>>
>> regards
>> Barry Macharia

Borg le Chevalier