[rpd] Re: Afrinic Accountability (was Re: Legal Notice from Board Member)

Omo Oaiya omo at wacren.net
Tue Aug 4 07:43:46 UTC 2015

Colleagues,

I see that my original attempt to include the RPD list was wrongly
addressed.  This might be a matter for members but the issues raised may
have impact on policies.

It would be great to hear from those who have experience or suggestions
to share and to see some leadership from both board and community.

Best wishes
Omo