[rpd] Integrity Issues

Badru Ntege badru.ntege at nftconsult.com
Mon Jul 13 02:35:45 UTC 2015

I think the concept of lost in translation is making sense now.  Mr Alston made an admission in a meeting using his own words.  I'm surprised how that becomes an allegation.

But reading Chairs email bellow seems to say there is some translation happening.

maybe it's just me who does not understand these things. Then again English is my second language that could be the issue.

I do hope the rest of the community is not as confused as me. I have checked the dictionary a few times when one admits to something in his own words at what point does that become an allegation. ???

A very confused community member

Regards

Badru Ntege
Sent from my Mobile