[rpd] Integrity Issues

Arnaud AMELINA amelnaud at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 23:54:05 UTC 2015

Please, is it possible for the bord to publish the minutes of meetings in
which Andrew is alleged publicly at the AGM, to have claimed he bought
votes and whether a confession can be described as no evidence?

Community needs to know why the minutes of the meeting that is said to have
cleared andrew along with his report has not been published?

We feel that the board seems to bypass the request of the community, with
the intention to not publish the minutes as promised at the last AGM in
Tunis. Can you please make the effort to provide this minutes to silence any
controversy. Thank you.

Regards

Arnaud.