[rpd] AfriNIC RSA & policy improvement

Vladimir Kangin v at kangin.org
Thu Jul 2 04:54:45 UTC 2015

Dear Noah,
Dear Seun,
Dear Boubakar,

Yes, I'm emotional as what is going in AFRINIC definitely have nothing
to do with policy and enforcement of policy equally to all members.

What kind of evidence are you looking for? That was a verbal discussion
but I guess I'll be able to find a witness if it would change anything.

I would like to address our /22 application that is not moving forward
and hostmasters keep us busy to supply them with shipment documents,
customs clearance documents and reply 1 time a week in order to keep
process slow moving.

Our legal department now closely looking it to case as it cause
substantial financial damage to IPTP Networks and we as a public
organization have to reply to our shareholders in a formal way.

--
Best regards,
Vladimir Kangin