[members-discuss] [rpd] Privacy breach of nomcom2015's Mailing List

SAMUEL OSAGIE samuel.osagie at uniabuja.edu.ng
Wed Jun 10 15:07:54 UTC 2015

Hello I like to advice that we let this issue
go let us use our energies on other
more important things.
And let us hope that all will be fine and we
should take private issues private...
Just my take.

Cheers

*Mr. Osagie Samuel ESnr. System Analyst/ProgrammerICT(Computer
Centre)University of Abuja, FCT - AbujaNigeria.*

*+234 7032880195+234 8178450934*
*samuel.osagie at uniabuja.edu.ng <samuel.osagie at uniabuja.edu.ng>*
*"what we see depends mainly on what we look for"*
*"the demerit of a system is the merit of another system"*